Wealth Creation

If you are new to the property market or you are an experienced investor, we are here to help you. Our team has many years of successful experience in the property sector and through our professional networks and partners we are able to source below market value property assets that deliver high yields and capital growth.

According to the Times Rich list 40% created their wealth through the property sector and the remaining 60% invested in property as a means of growing and protecting the wealth that they previously created. It is common and proven knowledge that investing in property is by far the most risk-averse, hands off and financially rewarding option to create both an income stream and to achieve capital growth. Investors do not need to be very wealthy but merely someone who wants stability and control in where their cash is committed.

Buying below market value gives the huge benefit of saving money and securing an immediate profit. The areas we specialise in are Student Accommodation, the Buy to Let market and HMO’s (Houses of Multiple Occupation), covering the whole of the UK.

If you are serious about building a property portfolio for both income and capital growth, then we need to talk.

Islamic Investments have developed a global network of Wealth Managers, Investment Specialists and Property and Real Estate Developers, spanning the entire world.

We are therefore in a unique position to allow our global client base, regardless of where they reside, to have access to the very best specialists in virtually every investment sector.

We work with very successful property developers across the UK and internationally, and we have access to high yielding market leading alternative property investments.

All of the opportunities we deal with for our clients are asset backed – clients own the property they are investing in.